Reminder: Registration Open for Starwood’s “Better By The Night” Fall Promo
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
A couple weeks ago, I wrote about Starwood’s Fall “Better By The Night” promo, which runs October 1-December 20. Registration wasn’t open at that time, but it opened today, so sign up now and you can start earning double or triple points as soon as the promo period begins.
As a reminder, here are the details of the promotion:
-Earn double Starpoints on stays of 1 or 2 nights.
– Earn triple Starpoints on stays of 3 nights or more.
– Plus, earn 250 additional bonus Starpoints for stays booked at spg.com, or 500 additional bonus Starpoints for stays booked through the SPG mobile app for iPhone, which you can download here.
The double and triple bonuses will be based on stays from October 1-December 20, 2012 – new and existing reservations both count, the stays just have to be within that date range. You should also take a look at the list of non-participating properties and plan your stays accordingly. Note: the booking bonuses are eligible for all Starwood hotels and resorts that participate in the SPG program, regardless of whether or not the hotel is participating in this promotion.
While this isn’t the most lucrative hotel promo we’ve seen, it is still a good opportunity to pad your SPG account with bonus points, especially on expensive stays of three nights or longer, plus, I personally like the simplicity of it compared to Starwood’s staggered-phase, multi-option summer “Nice Choice” promo.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees