Reminder: Registration Open for Starwood’s “Better By The Night” Fall Promo
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
A couple weeks ago, I wrote about Starwood’s Fall “Better By The Night” promo, which runs October 1-December 20. Registration wasn’t open at that time, but it opened today, so sign up now and you can start earning double or triple points as soon as the promo period begins.
As a reminder, here are the details of the promotion:
-Earn double Starpoints on stays of 1 or 2 nights.
– Earn triple Starpoints on stays of 3 nights or more.
– Plus, earn 250 additional bonus Starpoints for stays booked at spg.com, or 500 additional bonus Starpoints for stays booked through the SPG mobile app for iPhone, which you can download here.
The double and triple bonuses will be based on stays from October 1-December 20, 2012 – new and existing reservations both count, the stays just have to be within that date range. You should also take a look at the list of non-participating properties and plan your stays accordingly. Note: the booking bonuses are eligible for all Starwood hotels and resorts that participate in the SPG program, regardless of whether or not the hotel is participating in this promotion.
While this isn’t the most lucrative hotel promo we’ve seen, it is still a good opportunity to pad your SPG account with bonus points, especially on expensive stays of three nights or longer, plus, I personally like the simplicity of it compared to Starwood’s staggered-phase, multi-option summer “Nice Choice” promo.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.