Southwest Fall Travel Super Sale through Thursday
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Depending on distance theses prices apply for nonstop flights:
Flights 0-500 miles: $49
Flights 501-1300 miles: $99
Flights over 1301 miles are $139
Travel is valid every day of the week for nonstop flights except Friday or Sundays and the blackout dates are August 18, August 30, September 3 and September 4 (Labor Day holiday).
Here’s a quick example of flights from New York LGA to Baltimore/Washington BWI – it’s hard to beat a $98 roundtrip.
Even if you’re not sure of your travel plans, the great thing about Southwest is, if you need to cancel, the airline doesn’t charge any change or cancellation fees, so you will just receive a Southwest credit good for future travel in the full amount.
Even if you aren’t a Southwest flyer, some of the legacy airlines such as Delta and United are matching these fares depending on the route, but note that just like Southwest, these only apply to non-stop flights
Terms and Conditions:
- Fares available only on southwest.com or swabiz.com.
- 14-day advance purchase required.
- Purchase from June 12 through June 14, 2012, 11:59 pm Pacific Time.
- Travel August 13 through November 14, 2012.
- Blackout Dates Apply: August 18, August 30, September 3, and September 4, 2012.
- Travel valid every day except Fridays & Sundays.
- Advertised fares valid on nonstop service only. Mileage is determined by air mileage between your origin and destination.
- Advertised fares on connecting flights will be slightly higher due to government taxes and fees.
- The fares you see now include all government taxes and fees.
- Seats are limited. Fares may vary by destinations, flight, and day of week and won’t be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.
- Fares are available for one-way travel.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
- Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines.
- Fares are not available through Group Desk.
- Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Standby travel requires an upgrade to the Anytime fare.
- Fares are subject to change until ticketed.
- Offer applies to published, scheduled service only
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees