Southwest Fall Travel Super Sale through Thursday
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Depending on distance theses prices apply for nonstop flights:
Flights 0-500 miles: $49
Flights 501-1300 miles: $99
Flights over 1301 miles are $139
Travel is valid every day of the week for nonstop flights except Friday or Sundays and the blackout dates are August 18, August 30, September 3 and September 4 (Labor Day holiday).
Here’s a quick example of flights from New York LGA to Baltimore/Washington BWI – it’s hard to beat a $98 roundtrip.
Even if you’re not sure of your travel plans, the great thing about Southwest is, if you need to cancel, the airline doesn’t charge any change or cancellation fees, so you will just receive a Southwest credit good for future travel in the full amount.
Even if you aren’t a Southwest flyer, some of the legacy airlines such as Delta and United are matching these fares depending on the route, but note that just like Southwest, these only apply to non-stop flights
Terms and Conditions:
- Fares available only on southwest.com or swabiz.com.
- 14-day advance purchase required.
- Purchase from June 12 through June 14, 2012, 11:59 pm Pacific Time.
- Travel August 13 through November 14, 2012.
- Blackout Dates Apply: August 18, August 30, September 3, and September 4, 2012.
- Travel valid every day except Fridays & Sundays.
- Advertised fares valid on nonstop service only. Mileage is determined by air mileage between your origin and destination.
- Advertised fares on connecting flights will be slightly higher due to government taxes and fees.
- The fares you see now include all government taxes and fees.
- Seats are limited. Fares may vary by destinations, flight, and day of week and won’t be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.
- Fares are available for one-way travel.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
- Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines.
- Fares are not available through Group Desk.
- Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Standby travel requires an upgrade to the Anytime fare.
- Fares are subject to change until ticketed.
- Offer applies to published, scheduled service only
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.