50% Bonus on US Airways Select Shopping Partners Thru June 30, 2012
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
I like the StoreFront because it allows you to sort the retailers by special offer and amount of miles they offer per dollar spent through this page. There aren’t too many groundbreaking deals at the moment and you should always check what other portals are offering and EVreward.com is a great starting spot, though isn’t always 100% accurate.
Terms & Conditions
Eligibility: Registration is required for this promotion. Registration begins on May 14, 2012 and ends on June 30, 2012. Only miles earned after registration and between May 14, 2012 through June 30, 2012 qualify (“Eligible Activity Date”). Eligible Activity Date is based on the date the qualifying partner records the mileage transaction, and not necessarily the date on which the transaction occurred. General terms: All Dividend Miles terms and conditions apply. You must be subscribed to US Airways e-Statement, Earn More Miles emails in order to register for this promotion. If you are not currently subscribed, we will automatically subscribe you using the email address you provide when registering. You may opt out of these emails at any time. This promotion is not a game of chance, lottery or contest. It is open to all Dividend Miles members except where prohibited by local law. Members may only participate in this promotion with one Dividend Miles account. If a member is found to be participating with multiple Dividend Miles accounts ALL bonus miles earned from this promotion will be forfeited and removed from the member’s account. Miles do not count toward Dividend Miles Preferred status. US Airways is not responsible for the quality or delivery of goods and/or services provided by Dividend Miles partners. All Dividend Miles partner terms and conditions apply. Participating partners and partner offers are subject to change without notice. This offer subject to change without notice. Offer excludes any partner sweepstakes offers. Earning bonus miles: Registered Dividend Miles members will earn a 50% bonus for each qualifying partner activity described below (“Bonus”). (For example, if you earn 100 miles from FTD US Airways will award you with an additional 50 miles). Bonus miles are in addition to miles awarded by Dividend Miles partners. In order to earn a Bonus a valid Dividend Miles number must be provided to the qualifying partner. Use of a partner without earning Dividend Miles will not count as a Bonus. To earn a Bonus, Dividend Miles members must click on partner offers through the US Airways website or request Dividend Miles when making a purchase. Transactions must have an Eligible Activity Date between May 14, 2012 and June 30, 2012 to qualify for the Bonus… Bonus miles will begin posting on May 26, 2012 and continue posting every other week until the last posting September 29, 2012. Additional terms: US Airways assumes no responsibility for how qualifying partners count qualified transactions or record eligible activity dates; some partners record eligible activity dates based on completion of the required activity (for example, delivery of the item purchased including delivery of flowers). You must check with the participating partner to confirm how the partner records eligible activity dates and what counts as a qualified transaction. The last date that activity from a qualifying partner must be received by US Airways for Bonus miles consideration is September 28, 2012, regardless of the Eligible Activity Date for such activity. The final mileage posting run for this promotion will occur on September 29,2012. Please note that some partner’s products and/or services are not available in all states. Qualifying Partners: 1800Flowers, FTD, Teleflora, Pet Food Direct, Vinesse, Wine Insiders, Dividend Miles StoreFront, Netflix, Office Max, Biscoff, Verizon Wireless
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.