50% Bonus on US Airways Select Shopping Partners Thru June 30, 2012
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
I like the StoreFront because it allows you to sort the retailers by special offer and amount of miles they offer per dollar spent through this page. There aren’t too many groundbreaking deals at the moment and you should always check what other portals are offering and EVreward.com is a great starting spot, though isn’t always 100% accurate.
Terms & Conditions
Eligibility: Registration is required for this promotion. Registration begins on May 14, 2012 and ends on June 30, 2012. Only miles earned after registration and between May 14, 2012 through June 30, 2012 qualify (“Eligible Activity Date”). Eligible Activity Date is based on the date the qualifying partner records the mileage transaction, and not necessarily the date on which the transaction occurred. General terms: All Dividend Miles terms and conditions apply. You must be subscribed to US Airways e-Statement, Earn More Miles emails in order to register for this promotion. If you are not currently subscribed, we will automatically subscribe you using the email address you provide when registering. You may opt out of these emails at any time. This promotion is not a game of chance, lottery or contest. It is open to all Dividend Miles members except where prohibited by local law. Members may only participate in this promotion with one Dividend Miles account. If a member is found to be participating with multiple Dividend Miles accounts ALL bonus miles earned from this promotion will be forfeited and removed from the member’s account. Miles do not count toward Dividend Miles Preferred status. US Airways is not responsible for the quality or delivery of goods and/or services provided by Dividend Miles partners. All Dividend Miles partner terms and conditions apply. Participating partners and partner offers are subject to change without notice. This offer subject to change without notice. Offer excludes any partner sweepstakes offers. Earning bonus miles: Registered Dividend Miles members will earn a 50% bonus for each qualifying partner activity described below (“Bonus”). (For example, if you earn 100 miles from FTD US Airways will award you with an additional 50 miles). Bonus miles are in addition to miles awarded by Dividend Miles partners. In order to earn a Bonus a valid Dividend Miles number must be provided to the qualifying partner. Use of a partner without earning Dividend Miles will not count as a Bonus. To earn a Bonus, Dividend Miles members must click on partner offers through the US Airways website or request Dividend Miles when making a purchase. Transactions must have an Eligible Activity Date between May 14, 2012 and June 30, 2012 to qualify for the Bonus… Bonus miles will begin posting on May 26, 2012 and continue posting every other week until the last posting September 29, 2012. Additional terms: US Airways assumes no responsibility for how qualifying partners count qualified transactions or record eligible activity dates; some partners record eligible activity dates based on completion of the required activity (for example, delivery of the item purchased including delivery of flowers). You must check with the participating partner to confirm how the partner records eligible activity dates and what counts as a qualified transaction. The last date that activity from a qualifying partner must be received by US Airways for Bonus miles consideration is September 28, 2012, regardless of the Eligible Activity Date for such activity. The final mileage posting run for this promotion will occur on September 29,2012. Please note that some partner’s products and/or services are not available in all states. Qualifying Partners: 1800Flowers, FTD, Teleflora, Pet Food Direct, Vinesse, Wine Insiders, Dividend Miles StoreFront, Netflix, Office Max, Biscoff, Verizon Wireless
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees