Take 10 Seconds to Register for a Million US Airways Miles and VIP Disney Vacation
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
While I may not be the luckiest person when it comes to contests, almost every time I post about them I end up getting emails from TPG readers who end up wining. Last year one TPG winner won big in the Southwest 10 million point giveaway and recently a TPG reader emailed me that he had won one of the free British Airways tickets to Europe!
So now one of you needs to make me proud and win a million US Airways Dividend Miles and a hooked up Disney vacation! This is for US residents only and residents of New York, Florida, Rhode Island and Puerto Rico and other U.S. possessions or territories are not eligible. If you are obsessive you can enter once a day, everyday, from April 9 – June 4, 2012.
The reported value of the prize is $30,000, so you’d most likely be hit with a hefty tax bill, but it could still be worth it- especially if you could argue with the valuation of the million miles, which I imagine is the bulk of the $30,000.
- PRIZE DETAILS: One (1) grand prize consisting of one million (1,000,000) US Airways Dividend Miles bonus miles (“Prize”), One (1) VIP Disney Vacation consisting of four (4) First Class tickets to Orlando from within the U.S. on US Airways, A four (4) night stay in a Walt Disney World® Resort, Four (4) Walt Disney World® VIP tours, Four (4) 4-Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper® Option, One (1) $500 (five hundred dollar) Disney Gift Card will be awarded by random drawing following the close of the Sweepstakes. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Prize is $30,000. Should the actual value of the Prize be less than the AVR stated, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Bonus miles and Disney VIP Package subject to additional terms described below. Sponsor is not liable for any expense incurred as a consequence of a flight cancellation or flight delay. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Winners are responsible for all insurance, federal, state and local taxes, if any, and any applicable fees, service charges, surcharges or passenger facility charges, gratuities, meals, incidentals and any other unspecified expenses associated with acceptance or use of the Prize. Prize is provided “as is” and without any warranty of any kind. Prize is non-transferable. No cash redemption or prize substitution is allowed by the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised Prize becomes unavailable.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees