Reminder: American Airlines Double EQM Promos Incl Dallas, Chicago, Boston and West Coast
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
I thought I wrote about the most recent AA double EQM promo targeting Boston, but just realized not only did I forget – but I forgot to register too! So here goes – if you are an AA flyer, make sure you are signed up for these promotions. Even if you don’t have any travel planned on these routes, you never know and it’s better to be registered than not.
1) Double Elite Qualifying Miles between Dallas and Boston through June 30, 2012. Register here. Promo code BOSEQ
2) Double EQMs between Chicago O’Hare and Los Angeles, Orange County, or San Francisco or between Dallas/Fort Worth and Los Angeles or San Francisco through June 30, 2012. You’ll earn double flight miles AND double elite-qualifying miles. Register here: promo code DEQ11
***This offer is valid only for AAdvantage members with an address on file in your AADvantage profile in California, Illinois or Texas.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.