Giveaway: Tickets to the Freddies
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Freddie Awards (think Academy Awards of the loyalty program world!) are coming right up, so it’s time for another TPG reader giveaway!
The ceremony itself will be held on the evening of Thursday, April 26, 2012, at the Renaissance Newark Airport. This is the premier award ceremony for travel loyalty programs and millions of votes are cast by travelers around the world for their favorite airline, hotel and credit card promotions. Voting is closed, so I hope you got your ballots in already.
I’ll actually be presenting one of the awards that night, and I’ve arranged to get a whole table so I can give away 4 more (TPG readers John and Rocky got seats for participating in my Expiring Upgrade Exchange) seats to TPG readers. It’ll be a great opportunity to meet with the people behind some of the biggest frequent flyer and hotel loyalty programs out there, plus it’s pretty fun!
In order to win you have to do one (or any) of the following:
1. Because the big news of the week is the British Airways 100,000 mile Chase Visa bonus, I’ll be giving away two seats to readers who share a tip on using British Airways Avios miles in the comments section of this post.
2. I’ll give away another to someone who Tweets me @thepointsguy with a BA tip including the hashtag: #tpgBA100k.
3. I’ll give the final seat away to a Facebook member who writes on my wall which airline and hotel (please name both) will win top honors at the award ceremony.
You can enter the contest through each method only once, so make your comments, Tweets and wall posts count! Also, please note, this giveaway will just be tickets to sit at my table at the award ceremony. I will not be providing any travel or accommodations, so you have to get yourself there and arrange your own stay or transportation home.
I can’t wait to hear all your tips and insights, and to meet a few of you at the Freddies in a few weeks!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees