My Travel Style Interview on Johnny Jet
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
A couple weeks ago, another blogger friend of mine, Johnny Jet, asked me to do a quick interview for his “Travel Style” series. His past subjects have included traditional travel writer and TV host Rudy Maxa, Ben Schlappig from One Mile At A Time, Brett Snyder from Cranky Flier, and Nomadic Matt. I agreed, and Johnny sent over a few questions for me to answer including what some of my favorite cities, hotels, airports and airlines are, as well as my favorite iPhone app…and my most embarrassing travel moment (hint: it has to do with ordering a round of cocktails).
All in all, it’s a quick, entertaining read, so if you’re interested in checking it out, you can find the full interview at this link.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.