Amazing Deal Alert: $52 a Night at Sheraton Lisbon
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Sheraton Lisbon hotel is celebrating 40 years in business by running a sale for rooms at 40 Euros a night ($52). There are four rooms per night available and a quick look at availability here showed lots of nights still available- even during peak summer weeks.
Things to take into consideration: There is a 2 night maximum (though if you are traveling with someone else, they could book two nights and you book two nights) and the rate is non-refundable, so if your plans change you lose the total amount.
I’ve never been to Lisbon (but have been to Porto in northern Portugal, which was incredible), but it’s on my “to go” list. However, my schedule is so crazy these days, I can’t take the risk of making a speculative booking and then losing the total amount – even if it is a steal of a deal.
This is an eligible rate so you earn elite status and points on these bookings. Plus if you are a Platinum, you get access to a nice club lounge that includes breakfast and evening snacks. When I first heard about this promo, I initially thought I’d book a month-long stay, since $1,560 for lodging and breakfast every day is a bargain and it would help my quest to get to 75 nights so I can get the new Starwood benefits!
Hat tip TPG reader Mark who pointed me to this Flyertalk thread started by paullevi.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees