1,000 Free Elevate Points With Virgin America Facebook Promo
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Virgin America is running a Facebook promotion to celebrate their 2,000,012th member signing up for the Elevate mileage program. They are giving everyone who signs up for this promotion 1,000 free Elevate points and a chance to win one of 20 grand prizes of 100,000 Elevate points each.
You must link your Facebook page to the Virgin America Yearbook app and fill out the form including your name, your “major,” and a blank space saying what you’re the “most likely to…,” just like back in high school, and you also have to load in a photo for the form to be complete. Each person can only enter once.
It’s pretty simple, takes just a minute or two, and hey, it earns you 1,000 free Elevate points, which is equivalent to spending $200 on the airline since you get 5 Elevate points per dollar spent on base fares. In terms of redemption, it’s worth about $21.
Here are the T&C about how to enter, and you can find the rest of the rules on the Virgin America FB page. In the meantime, have an awesome summer and stay cool!
How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit the Virgin America Facebook page (www.facebook.com/virginamerica) and “like” the page. After you like the page, follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form and you will automatically receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry.
The Sweepstakes begins on March 19, 2012 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on April 6, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET
During the Promotion Period, each entrant who completes the registration form and uploads a picture will receive one thousand (1,000) Elevate Points to be deposited into the entrants Elevate account (approximate retail value (“ARV”)): $20. Terms and conditions of Elevate Points apply. If an entrant does not include his/her Elevate account number on the registration form, he/she forfeits the Special Offer.
Limit: You may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
Hat tip: TPG reader Joey.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.