1,000 Free Elevate Points With Virgin America Facebook Promo
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Virgin America is running a Facebook promotion to celebrate their 2,000,012th member signing up for the Elevate mileage program. They are giving everyone who signs up for this promotion 1,000 free Elevate points and a chance to win one of 20 grand prizes of 100,000 Elevate points each.
You must link your Facebook page to the Virgin America Yearbook app and fill out the form including your name, your “major,” and a blank space saying what you’re the “most likely to…,” just like back in high school, and you also have to load in a photo for the form to be complete. Each person can only enter once.
It’s pretty simple, takes just a minute or two, and hey, it earns you 1,000 free Elevate points, which is equivalent to spending $200 on the airline since you get 5 Elevate points per dollar spent on base fares. In terms of redemption, it’s worth about $21.
Here are the T&C about how to enter, and you can find the rest of the rules on the Virgin America FB page. In the meantime, have an awesome summer and stay cool!
How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit the Virgin America Facebook page (www.facebook.com/virginamerica) and “like” the page. After you like the page, follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form and you will automatically receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry.
The Sweepstakes begins on March 19, 2012 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on April 6, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET
During the Promotion Period, each entrant who completes the registration form and uploads a picture will receive one thousand (1,000) Elevate Points to be deposited into the entrants Elevate account (approximate retail value (“ARV”)): $20. Terms and conditions of Elevate Points apply. If an entrant does not include his/her Elevate account number on the registration form, he/she forfeits the Special Offer.
Limit: You may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
Hat tip: TPG reader Joey.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees