Ritz-Carlton Promo: Free Night After Two Stays February 1 – April 15
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Ritz-Carlton Rewards recently announced that starting January 13, 2012, existing members of the program and new members who were not previously enrolled in Marriott Rewards are eligible to receive a special offer. Members can receive a free night at a Tier 1-Tier 3 property when they register by March 1, 2012, and stay two times at participating Ritz-Carlton properties between February 1-April 15, 2012, up to a total benefit of two free nights.
How It Works
You must register for the promotion on the Ritz-Carlton website by March 1, 2012. To qualify, you must be an existing member of the program, or a new member who was not previously enrolled in Marriott Rewards.
Complete two stays at a participating Ritz-Carlton property between February 1-April 15, 2012, and receive a free night. You will receive a free night certificate 3-5 days after your second qualifying stay, and it will be valid for one year from the date of issuance.
The free night certificate is not transferrable and cannot be gifted. It may only be redeemed at Tier 1-Tier 3 properties (there are only 9 Tier 4-5 properties anyway—though they include ones I want to visit like the Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong and Shanghai Pudong!).
If you have some low-tier stays coming up, you can really reap a lot of value out of this promotion.
For instance, if you had a business trip to St. Louis coming up, you could book a room there in February for as low as $269 a night. The one in Seoul has rates starting at $315 in February. Both of these are Tier 1 hotels.
Then with some foresight, you can use that free night you earn to book a much more expensive Tier 3 room, like one in July at the Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel (one of Eric’s favorite Ritz-Carlton properties) that would ordinarily go for around $545 in the summertime; or visit the one in Moscow in September and redeem your free night for a room that would otherwise cost about $600. So that $269 night in St. Louis earned you a free $545 night in Laguna, saving you $276. Not bad.
Here are the Terms and Conditions in full from Ritz-Carlton.
Terms and Conditions: Registration is required. The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® members who register for this promotion by March 1, 2012 will earn one certificate for a complimentary night at a Tier 1-3 hotel after the completion of two paid stays between February 1 and April 15, 2012, up to a maximum of two complimentary night certificates. An earned complimentary night award will be added to the member’s account within 3-5 business days after the second qualifying stay. Awards are not transferable and may not be given as a gift. Certificates will expire one year from date of issuance and other restrictions apply. A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity. Only one room per hotel per stay is counted toward earning for this promotion. Promotion excludes The Ritz-Carlton Millennia, Singapore, The Ritz-Carlton, Montreal, Phulay Bay, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve, The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club®, The Ritz-Carlton Residences, and Partner Hotels. Members of The Ritz-Carlton Rewards program as of January 13, 2012 and new members who were not previously members of the Marriott Rewards® program are eligible to receive this offer. Offer is non-transferable, subject to availability, does not apply to groups, and cannot be combined with any other offer. All Ritz-Carlton Rewards terms and conditions apply .
Hat tip: Loyalty Traveler
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees