LivingSocial Deal: $25 for $75 Credit on JetBlue Between JFK-SFO
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Living Social posted a decent little deal today where if you spend $25, you get a $75 voucher toward purchasing a roundtrip flight on JetBlue taking off from New York (JFK) to San Francisco (SFO). Tickets must be purchased before 11:59 pm ET on April 6, 2012 for flights between February 21-May 23 (both departure and return flights must be before 11:59 pm local time on May 23). Blackout dates are April 5-April 16.
Though it’s a very specific itinerary and a short time frame for usage, if you had any plans to go from the east coast to San Francisco this spring, it might be worth it to do this and save $50 on your ticket.
Here are the rest of the terms and conditions from Living Social:
Limit one per purchaser, buy one additional as a gift • Voucher contains a unique promo code good until 4/6/2012 (11:59 PM ET) for $75 off the roundtrip base fare for JetBlue Airways roundtrip flights from John F. Kennedy Airport in New York (JFK) to San Francisco Airport (SFO) between 2/21/2012 and 5/23/2012. Both departing and returning flights must be scheduled to depart before 11:59 PM local time on 5/23/2012 • Blackout dates are 4/5/2012 to 4/16/2012 • Tickets must be purchased online only at www.jetblue.com/promo before 11:59 pm ET on 4/6/2012. Code (case-sensitive) is for one-time use for one person for new bookings only and is not valid for travel to any other destinations or for one way or multi-city itineraries • Not valid towards existing reservations • Reservations required and subject to availability • No partial redemptions, unless required by law • No cash back, unless required by law • Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion • Baggage weight and size limits apply • Once the Voucher reaches its promotion expiration date on 4/6/2012 (11:59 PM ET), it loses its value, but Voucher holders who have not redeemed their Voucher will receive Deal Bucks for the Paid Value ($25) from LivingSocial, credited to their LivingSocial account. Voucher holders who cancel their travel reservation or change their travel reservation (even to a flight within the offer period) will forfeit the Voucher value and must call LivingSocial to receive Deal Bucks for the Paid Value. Additionally, for travel changed/cancelled, a fare differential plus $100 change/cancel fee per person will be applied. Increase in fare is calculated as the difference between the new fare and the amount originally paid (not including the Voucher value). Cancellations are for JetBlue travel credit only, valid for one year (and that credit will not include the Voucher value) • All fares must be purchased at time of reservation and, once purchased, are nontransferable. JetBlue reserves the right to deny boarding to passengers without proper documentation • For details on taxes, fees and additional restrictions, please visit www.jetblue.com/traveldeals/flightstoc.html •
Hat tip to TPG reader Scott.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees