LivingSocial Deal: $25 for $75 Credit on JetBlue Between JFK-SFO
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Living Social posted a decent little deal today where if you spend $25, you get a $75 voucher toward purchasing a roundtrip flight on JetBlue taking off from New York (JFK) to San Francisco (SFO). Tickets must be purchased before 11:59 pm ET on April 6, 2012 for flights between February 21-May 23 (both departure and return flights must be before 11:59 pm local time on May 23). Blackout dates are April 5-April 16.
Though it’s a very specific itinerary and a short time frame for usage, if you had any plans to go from the east coast to San Francisco this spring, it might be worth it to do this and save $50 on your ticket.
Here are the rest of the terms and conditions from Living Social:
Limit one per purchaser, buy one additional as a gift • Voucher contains a unique promo code good until 4/6/2012 (11:59 PM ET) for $75 off the roundtrip base fare for JetBlue Airways roundtrip flights from John F. Kennedy Airport in New York (JFK) to San Francisco Airport (SFO) between 2/21/2012 and 5/23/2012. Both departing and returning flights must be scheduled to depart before 11:59 PM local time on 5/23/2012 • Blackout dates are 4/5/2012 to 4/16/2012 • Tickets must be purchased online only at www.jetblue.com/promo before 11:59 pm ET on 4/6/2012. Code (case-sensitive) is for one-time use for one person for new bookings only and is not valid for travel to any other destinations or for one way or multi-city itineraries • Not valid towards existing reservations • Reservations required and subject to availability • No partial redemptions, unless required by law • No cash back, unless required by law • Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion • Baggage weight and size limits apply • Once the Voucher reaches its promotion expiration date on 4/6/2012 (11:59 PM ET), it loses its value, but Voucher holders who have not redeemed their Voucher will receive Deal Bucks for the Paid Value ($25) from LivingSocial, credited to their LivingSocial account. Voucher holders who cancel their travel reservation or change their travel reservation (even to a flight within the offer period) will forfeit the Voucher value and must call LivingSocial to receive Deal Bucks for the Paid Value. Additionally, for travel changed/cancelled, a fare differential plus $100 change/cancel fee per person will be applied. Increase in fare is calculated as the difference between the new fare and the amount originally paid (not including the Voucher value). Cancellations are for JetBlue travel credit only, valid for one year (and that credit will not include the Voucher value) • All fares must be purchased at time of reservation and, once purchased, are nontransferable. JetBlue reserves the right to deny boarding to passengers without proper documentation • For details on taxes, fees and additional restrictions, please visit www.jetblue.com/traveldeals/flightstoc.html •
Hat tip to TPG reader Scott.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.