Amazing Deal Alert: Star Alliance Fares to Brussels from $232 Total Roundtrip
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
UPDATE: Deal Dead
Vayama.com is currently running a sale on European fares and several savvy Slickdeal and Flyertalk members have uncovered super cheap fares to Brussels from multple US cities including NYC, Boston, Washington, Chicago and LA.
I plugged in a random date and got $337 total, which is pretty good for European fares these days. Even if you don’t want to go to Brussels, it’s centrally located enough to be able to Eurostar or get cheap flights to other European destinations. Be sure to check that the fare code you book earns miles in your preferred Star Alliance frequent flyer program. Star Alliance dictates that the fare rules of the operating carrier determine whether you earn miles or not.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.