Congratulations to …
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Zasm, who carries the Amex PRG and SPG Amex
PJ, who carries the Chase Freedom, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Amex PRG, Amex Platinum and Amex SPG
L.Yang, who carries the Chase Sapphire Preferred, Chase Freedom, Amex PRG, and Amex SPG card/Chase Priority Club
BarelyElite, who carries the UA MileagePlus Select, SPG Amex, and Amex Platinum
Steelsnow, who carries the Chase Sapphire Preferred and Costco Amex
Thank you for entering yesterday’s “Which cards do you use the most?” contest!
Winners, Danielle will be emailing you soon in order to gather your information so you can receive your 5,000 Chase UR or Amex MR points. Everyone else, thank you for the robust and interesting responses!
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.