Discounted Tumi Luggage on Ruelala.com
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
I’m a big fan of Tumi luggage, but I’m not a fan of paying full price for it. I always get my Tumi goods deeply discounted and even though it’s still not cheap, I don’t mind paying for quality. In fact, I’ve had my trusty T-tech rollerboard for almost 4 years. She’s showing some signs of wear and tear, but I like my luggage to have a little character!
Ruelala.com is one of my favorite discount online sites and they just launched a Tumi sale. You need to act fast because the good stuff sells out quick. Ruelala is an invite only site, but you can sign-up here with my link (disclosure: I get credit if you actually buy something).
As with all merchandise, shop around and make sure you are actually getting a good deal. Also, once you sign-up, make sure you click through your shopping portal to make any purchases – for example AAdvantage E-Shopping will give you 3 miles per dollar spent – not bad! Just search for Rue La La in the search box and then click through to make your purchases.
The American Express Platinum card has some of the best perks out there: cardholders enjoy the best domestic lounge access (Delta SkyClubs, Centurion Lounges, and Priority Pass), up to a $200 annual airline fee credit as well as up to $200 in Uber credits, and mid-tier elite status at SPG, Marriott, and Hilton. Combined with the 60,000 point welcome offer -- worth $1,140 based on TPG's valuations -- this card is a no-brainer for frequent travelers. Here are 5 reasons you should consider this card, as well as how you can figure out if the $550 annual fee makes sense for you.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees