Reminder: Submit Your Sunday Reader Questions!
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Just a friendly reminder to submit questions you’d like me to answer on my Reader Email Sundays.
Simply comment on this post or shoot me an email with “READER QUESTION” in the subject line.
Simple guideline – your question has to be relevant to a broad group of people. So while it can definitely be based on your personal experience, try not to make it so specific that others wouldn’t get anything out of it. I get a lot of questions, so don’t be offended if yours isn’t answered right away – I will try to get to the best ones in the coming weeks!
Now it’s time to finish my presentation for the Seminar this weekend. Looking forward to seeing many of you this weekend in Chicago!
With some great bonus categories and an annual fee that’s waived for the first year, the American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card has a lot going for it. If you don’t have PRG, now’s as good a time as any to add it to your wallet, as Amex added some great new benefits several months back.
- Earn 25,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you use your new Card to make $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- 3X points for flights booked directly with airlines. 2X points at US restaurants, US gas stations, and at US supermarkets. 1X points on other purchases.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit. Up to $100 per calendar year for baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get a $75 hotel credit on qualifying charges, plus a room upgrade upon arrival, when available with The Hotel Collection at americanexpress.com/hc.
- Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
- $0 Intro Annual Fee for the 1st year, then $195.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees