Top Credit Cards That Don’t Have Foreign Transaction Fees
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
50,000 points for Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card. $95 annual fee, waived for the first year. 2x points on travel and dining.
60,000 points for the Amex Mercedes-Benz Platinum. $550 annual fee.
100,000 miles for Chase British Airways Visa Signature Card. $95 annual fee.
80,000 points for Chase Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card plus free Category 1-4 hotel night. $85 annual fee.
60,000 points for Citi Premier® Card. $95 annual fee, waived for first year.
50,000 miles for Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card. $95 annual fee, waived for the first year. 2x points on all purchases.
60,000 points for The Platinum Card from American Express. $550 annual fee.
2 Free nights for Chase Hyatt Credit Card. $75 annual fee.
60,000 points for Chase IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card $49 annual fee, waived for the first year.
20,000 points for the Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card. No annual fee.
Chase Continental Presidential Plus card. $395 annual fee.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees