Top Credit Cards That Don’t Have Foreign Transaction Fees
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
50,000 points for Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card. $95 annual fee, waived for the first year. 2x points on travel and dining.
60,000 points for the Amex Mercedes-Benz Platinum. $550 annual fee.
100,000 miles for Chase British Airways Visa Signature Card. $95 annual fee.
80,000 points for Chase Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card plus free Category 1-4 hotel night. $85 annual fee.
60,000 points for Citi Premier Card. $95 annual fee, waived for first year.
50,000 miles for Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card. $95 annual fee, waived for the first year. 2x points on all purchases.
60,000 points for The Platinum Card from American Express. $550 annual fee.
2 Free nights for Chase Hyatt Credit Card. $75 annual fee.
60,000 points for Chase IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card $49 annual fee, waived for the first year.
20,000 points for the Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card. No annual fee.
Chase Continental Presidential Plus card. $395 annual fee.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees