Top Credit Cards That Don’t Have Foreign Transaction Fees
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
50,000 points for Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card. $95 annual fee, waived for the first year. 2x points on travel and dining.
60,000 points for the Amex Mercedes-Benz Platinum. $550 annual fee.
100,000 miles for Chase British Airways Visa Signature Card. $95 annual fee.
80,000 points for Chase Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card plus free Category 1-4 hotel night. $85 annual fee.
60,000 points for Citi Premier Card. $95 annual fee, waived for first year.
50,000 miles for Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card. $95 annual fee, waived for the first year. 2x points on all purchases.
60,000 points for The Platinum Card from American Express. $550 annual fee.
2 Free nights for Chase Hyatt Credit Card. $75 annual fee.
60,000 points for Chase IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card $49 annual fee, waived for the first year.
20,000 points for the Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card. No annual fee.
Chase Continental Presidential Plus card. $395 annual fee.
With some great bonus categories, the American Express Gold Card has a lot going for it. The card offers 4x points at US restaurants, at US supermarkets (up to $25,000; then 1x), and 3x points on flights booked directly with airlines or through amextravel.com. It is currently offering a welcome bonus of 35,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 in the first three months.
- Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
- Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. restaurants. Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X).
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
- Earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with The Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack, and Ruth's Chris Steak House. This is an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
- Choose to carry a balance with interest on eligible charges of $100 or more.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Annual Fee is $250.
- Terms apply.
- See Rates & Fees