Last Week to Transfer Amex Points To Continental
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Just a friendly reminder that 9/30/11 is the last day to transfer American Express points to Continental. I wrote a post on this a couple weeks ago and I recently recorded a short video walking you through the basics. Apologies in advance for the audio and less-than professional editing! I’m new to videos and will be improving the quality and editing as we go along. If you have any suggestions for videos, please feel free to comment below.
With some great bonus categories and an annual fee that’s waived for the first year, the American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card has a lot going for it. If you don’t have PRG, now’s as good a time as any to add it to your wallet, as Amex added some great new benefits several months back.
- Earn 25,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you use your new Card to make $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- 3X points for flights booked directly with airlines. 2X points at US restaurants, US gas stations, and at US supermarkets. 1X points on other purchases.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit. Up to $100 per calendar year for baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get a $75 hotel credit on qualifying charges, plus a room upgrade upon arrival, when available with The Hotel Collection at americanexpress.com/hc.
- Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
- $0 Intro Annual Fee for the 1st year, then $195.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees