Double Delta Miles to the Caribbean and Latin America
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Delta just announced double miles on select flights to the Caribbean and Latin America. These are not Medallion Qualifying Miles so they won’t help with elite status, but extra miles are always welcome.
Register here by November 1st, then book your ticket and complete your travel between September 15 and November 15, 2011, to earn your double flown bonus miles.
|Atlanta (ATL) and||
Punta Cana (PUJ)
Rio de Janeiro (GIG)
Santiago‚ Chile (SCL)
Buenos Aires (EZE)
|New York (JFK) and||
San Juan (SJU)
Santo Domingo (SDQ)
|Boston (BOS) and||
If you are a Delta flyer who is looking to bank some extra miles this card is a great addition for your wallet. While you'll earn 2 miles per dollar on Delta purchases and 1 mile per dollar on everything else, you'll also have access to other perks like priority boarding, a first bag checked free and discounted Delta Sky Club access.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 60,000 Bonus Miles after spending $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Earn 2 miles for every dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile for every eligible dollar spent on purchases.
- Check your first bag free on Delta flights - that's a savings of up to $240 per round trip for a family of four.
- Settle into your seat sooner with Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding.
- Enjoy a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.