Delta September Birthday Promotion
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Delta just announced their targeted promotion for frequent flyers with September birthdays – Register here, and buy a ticket between August 25 and September 30, 2011, and complete your travel by October 31, 2011 to receive your 1,500 birthday bonus miles.
To be eligible for these promotions, you have to opt in for Skymiles promotions and have your birthday in your Skymiles profile. If it doesn’t allow you to register, don’t freak out – it is targeted and generally no amount of complaining will get you in on the fun. If you have a September birthday, try registering and if it doesn’t accept your Skymiles number, move on and don’t let it bother you (though I know it doesn’t feel good to be left out!).
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.