Tokyo Giveaway Winners
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
I apologize for the delay, but things have been pretty busy lately, so I am just now announcing the winners from my pre-Tokyo giveaway. In case you may have forgotten, when I was first planning my trip I reached out to the TPG community for recommendations for the best places to see during my whirlwind visit. Many of you came forward with stellar suggestions and as a thank you I promised to randomly award a few prizes. I enlisted the help of my goddaughter Keira in selecting the winners!
(drumroll please) The winners are:
Late4Breakfast wins a $100 Amex gift card!
AAP wins a $125 Premium TPG membership!
Kevin wins 1200 Amex points!
*I will be emailing the winners directly to get their information*
Thank you to everyone for taking the time to share your recommendations with me – I had an amazing trip and I plan on incorporating reader suggestions more and more as I continue my travels!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.