Thousands of Free Miles for Free Sittercity Sign-Up
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Deal is dead!
Fresh off the trail of several other mileage mall bonuses comes an easy one that I also do not think is a mistake. Sittercity is a Craigslist-ish type site that allows people searching for child and pet care (and housekeepers) to find suitable help. I had never heard of it, but apparently a bunch of my mommy friends “like” it, because when I went to the site it showed me that a bunch of my friends like it on Facebook.
Anyway, they are offering a free trial and points whenever you complete a new parent registration form. I created a profile, which automatically brought me to a page asking to create a job posting, so to be safe I created one for someone to clean my apartment (not like I’m ever there). American, United and Delta are offering promos, but AA and United’s are clearer that you get the points after simply registering, whereas Delta’s just lists 1,500 points with no explanation of how they are earned.
2,515 miles via AAdvantage E-shopping homepage. Log-in and then search for SitterCity.
2,093.02 miles via United Mileageplus Shopping (not quite sure how they plan to award .02 miles)
1,500 miles via Delta Shopping Mall. Log-in on the left then search for SitterCity (there’s also a 25,000 Skymiles a week back to school contest on the main screen, so might as well register for that too). It doesn’t specify how you earn the 1,500 points, so I’m not sure if simply registering a profile will count.
I signed up via AA to be sure (plus 2,515 AA miles are worth roughly double 1,500 Skymiles to me). However, it may be possible to get multiple bonuses if you create separate profiles (preferably using different browsers to avoid cookie issues).
In any case, since no purchase is necessary this one seems to be a no-brainer. It took me approximately 3 minutes from start to finish and only 10 to create this post!
Hat tip Million Mile Secrets!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees