Reminder: Enter for a Chance to Dine with TPG!
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
As a reminder, don’t forget to enter my latest contest, based around the British Airways Visa NYC Michelin Promotion, for a chance to Dine with TPG!!
*note: if you wish to enter the contest via the TPG website please make sure to respond to the original post*
Here’s how to win: I’ve selected the restaurant I want to go to, so you have to make one guess from the list (below). You can enter a total of two times – once in the comments section of the original Dine with TPG post and once via Twitter, follow me and then Tweet me @thepointsguy and include your restaurant guess and include hashtag #dinewithTPG.
Enter by Sunday August 7, 2011 at 11:59pm Eastern Time. You don’t have to be NYC based, but I will not pay for transportation, so you’ll have to find a way to be here on a day when I’m in NYC and before this promo ends on October 1, 2011. If multiple people guess the right restaurant, I’ll choose a random winner.
Good luck! Make your guess from the following restaurants…
|Adour||Midtown East||Contemporary||Top class comfortable||212-710-2277|
|Aldea (New)||Gramercy / Flatiron||Mediterranean||Comfortable||212-675-7223|
|Annisa Manhattan||West Village||Contemporary||Comfortable||212-741-6699|
|Aureole||Midtown West||Contemporary||Very comfortable||212-319-1660|
|A Voce Columbus||Midtown West||Italian||Very comfortable||212-823-2523|
|A Voce Madison||Gramercy / Flatiron||Italian||Comfortable||212-545-8555|
|Blue Hill||West Village||American||Comfortable||212-539-1776|
|Bouley||TriBeCa – Downtown||Contemporary||Top class comfortable||212-964-2525|
|Café Boulud||Upper East Side||French||Very comfortable||212-772-2600|
|Casa Mono||Union Square||Spanish||Quite comfortable||212-253-2773|
|Danny Brown Wine Bar & Kitchen||Forest Hills||Mediterranean||Comfortable||718-261-2144|
|Del Posto||Chelsea||Italian||Top class comfortable||212-497-8090|
|Dovetail||Upper West Side||Contemporary||Comfortable||212-362-3800|
|Eleven Madison||Gramercy / Flatiron||Contemporary||Top class comfortable||212-889-0905|
|Gotham Bar and Grill||Greenwich, West Village & Meatpacking District||Contemporary||Very comfortable||212-620-4020|
|Gramercy Tavern||Gramercy / Flatiron||Contemporary||Very comfortable||212-477-0777|
|Jewel Bako||East Village||Japanese||Quite comfortable||212-979-1012|
|Kyo Ya||East Village||Japanese||Comfortable||212-982-4140|
|L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon||Midtown East||Contemporary||Comfortable||212-829-3844|
|Laut||Grammercy / FlatironAsian||Asian||Quite comfortable||212-206-8989|
|Marc Forgione||TriBeCa – Downtown||American||Comfortable||212-941-9401|
|Minetta Tavern||West Village||Gastropub||Quite comfortable||212-475-3850|
|The Modern||Midtown West||Contemporary||Very comfortable||212-333-1220|
|Oceana||Midtown West||Seafood||Very comfortable||212-759-5941|
|River Café||Brooklyn||Contemporary||Very comfortable||718-522-5200|
|Rouge Tomate||Midtown East||Contemporary||Very comfortable||646-237-8977|
|Shalezeh||Upper East Side||Persian||Comfortable||212-288-0012|
|SHO Shaun Hergatt||Financial District||Contemporary||Very comfortable||212-809-3993|
|Spotted Pig||West Village||Gastropub||Quite comfortable||212-620-0393|
|Sushi Azabu||TriBeCa||Japanese||Quite comfortable||212-274-0428|
|Sushi of Gari||Upper East Side||Japanese||Quite comfortable||212-517-5340|
|Veritas||Gramercy, Flatiron & Union Square||Contemporary||Comfortable||212-353-3700|
|wd~50||Lower East Side||Contemporary||Comfortable||212-477-2900|
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.