Free Gogo In-Flight WiFi on Delta in August
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: This code no longer works
One of the reasons why I fly Delta is because I can count on there being wifi on pretty much every flight – including regional jets. As a full-time blogger, I feel isolated without internet and I’m unusually productive in the air – probably because I don’t have the distractions of working from home or the road, including bothersome phone calls.
While this deal does me no good because I just bought a $39.95 unlimited Gogo monthly package, Delta and Diet Coke are teaming up to offer free wifi for the month of August when you use code DIETCOKEGOGO.
Update: I’m on a Delta flight right now and I can confirm the code works, though it only showed me an ad for the free code when I used my iPhone and not my laptop
Hat tip TPG Twitter Follower @wigmuke. I retweeted this yesterday, so if you haven’t done so, follow me on Twitter so you get informed of deals as they happen! Even if you think Twitter is dumb, it’s a great way to get in contact with me. My email traffic can be insane, so your mail may get caught in the shuffle, but I make a concerted effort to respond to each Tweet, so sign-up and follow me for some extra TPG TLC.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.