Double Frontier Miles in September
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Indianapolis based Frontier airlines is offering double miles on all flights in the month of September. Registration required (promo code DBLER).
While I don’t fly Frontier, I’m hoping other airlines start offering similar promos (especially ones that include elite miles) as the busy summer travel season dies down.
I’m currently at 75,000 Delta MQMs and could use a couple good promos (ah hem double/triple elite miles) to help me nail down Diamond status until February 2013!
Hat tip TPG reader Marc!
- You must register before flying, using promo code DBLER.
- Double mileage valid for Frontier Airlines flights September 1 through September 30, 2011. You must fly on published fare tickets.
- Offer cannot be combined with other mileage promotions.
- Additional restrictions may apply.
- Not a member? It’s easy to sign up today.
Terms and Conditions
This promotion is open to all EarlyReturns® members who register for the promotion prior to qualifying flight activity. Members must register online at FrontierAirlines.com, using promo code DBLER. Bonus mileage offer is valid for all qualifying Frontier Airlines flights systemwide, September 1 through September 30, 2011. Members must fly on published fare tickets and request to earn EarlyReturns miles to qualify for the promotion. Classic or Classic Plus fares will also earn double miles on the base flight miles flown. This promotion may not be combined with any other mileage promotion and is offered in conjunction with all program rules and procedures. Additional restrictions may apply. Frontier Airlines is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees