Double Frontier Miles in September
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Indianapolis based Frontier airlines is offering double miles on all flights in the month of September. Registration required (promo code DBLER).
While I don’t fly Frontier, I’m hoping other airlines start offering similar promos (especially ones that include elite miles) as the busy summer travel season dies down.
I’m currently at 75,000 Delta MQMs and could use a couple good promos (ah hem double/triple elite miles) to help me nail down Diamond status until February 2013!
Hat tip TPG reader Marc!
- You must register before flying, using promo code DBLER.
- Double mileage valid for Frontier Airlines flights September 1 through September 30, 2011. You must fly on published fare tickets.
- Offer cannot be combined with other mileage promotions.
- Additional restrictions may apply.
- Not a member? It’s easy to sign up today.
Terms and Conditions
This promotion is open to all EarlyReturns® members who register for the promotion prior to qualifying flight activity. Members must register online at FrontierAirlines.com, using promo code DBLER. Bonus mileage offer is valid for all qualifying Frontier Airlines flights systemwide, September 1 through September 30, 2011. Members must fly on published fare tickets and request to earn EarlyReturns miles to qualify for the promotion. Classic or Classic Plus fares will also earn double miles on the base flight miles flown. This promotion may not be combined with any other mileage promotion and is offered in conjunction with all program rules and procedures. Additional restrictions may apply. Frontier Airlines is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.