Citi 50,000 Point Thank You Premier Card Expires 8/15/11
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Citi ThankYou Premier Card
I was just informed that Citi will be pulling the current 50,000 point sign-up bonus on the Thank You Premier card as of Monday 8/15/11. While not the most exciting Citi offer on the market (the 150,000 AA deal is my preferred), this offer is decent, though these points can not be transferred to airlines or hotels. However, if you spend the $625 on travel, you will earn miles and elite status on the travel booked, which could be helpful if you are currently behind on elite status.
50,000 Thank You Points = $500 in gift cards or $625 in airfare. No foreign transaction fees, 20% bonus on spend at gas stations, supermarkets, drugstores, commuter transportation and parking merchants.$125 annual fee.
If interested, check out my original post on the deal.
This cash back card has a focus on dining and entertainment where you can earn unlimited 4% cash back in those spending categories. You can also earn 2% cash back at grocery stores and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that