Citi 50,000 Point Thank You Premier Card Expires 8/15/11
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Citi is a TPG advertising partner
I was just informed that Citi will be pulling the current 50,000 point sign-up bonus on the Thank You Premier card as of Monday 8/15/11. While not the most exciting Citi offer on the market (the 150,000 AA deal is my preferred), this offer is decent, though these points can not be transferred to airlines or hotels. However, if you spend the $625 on travel, you will earn miles and elite status on the travel booked, which could be helpful if you are currently behind on elite status.
50,000 Thank You Points = $500 in gift cards or $625 in airfare. No foreign transaction fees, 20% bonus on spend at gas stations, supermarkets, drugstores, commuter transportation and parking merchants.$125 annual fee.
If interested, check out my original post on the deal.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.