Citi 50,000 Point Thank You Premier Card Expires 8/15/11
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Citi Premier Card
I was just informed that Citi will be pulling the current 50,000 point sign-up bonus on the Thank You Premier card as of Monday 8/15/11. While not the most exciting Citi offer on the market (the 150,000 AA deal is my preferred), this offer is decent, though these points can not be transferred to airlines or hotels. However, if you spend the $625 on travel, you will earn miles and elite status on the travel booked, which could be helpful if you are currently behind on elite status.
50,000 Thank You Points = $500 in gift cards or $625 in airfare. No foreign transaction fees, 20% bonus on spend at gas stations, supermarkets, drugstores, commuter transportation and parking merchants.$125 annual fee.
If interested, check out my original post on the deal.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards