Increase Your Citi AA Bounty to 225,000 Miles with Business AA Card
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here
Last week I wrote about how easy it was to get 150,000 miles for 2 citi AA cards. The deal is not active on either Citi or American’s website and reps will tell you it is inactive when you call. However, I haven’t heard of a single reader who didn’t get the 75,000 points per card when applying through the links I posted on Thursday. FYI: these are not my referral links, but are links found through this Flyertalk thread and ones that I’ve verified personally. I don’t get paid anything if you sign-up – I’m simply promoting these cards because I think they are a phenomenal deal.
So if you’ve gotten the 150,000 points for the personal Visa and Amex, you can also get the Citi Business Visa which comes with a $95 annual fee waived for the first year and 75,000 miles after $1,500 spend within 6 months as long as you apply at least 60 days after your first application. (Application link). I applied for my 150k Visa/Amex cards in May and just applied on Sunday August 14, 2011 at 5pm EDT and I confirmed with the rep the bonus was still active. As with the other offers, the 75,000 bonus will not show when you apply and no phone rep will confirm it. You must apply with confidence that you will get it – I confirmed with the phone reps after applying. Please read this Flyertalk if you are skeptical.
What if you don’t have a formal business? That’s fine! You can use your own SSN and you do not need to provide a Tax ID number for your business. There are thousands of family and small businesses that are not official LLCs or S-corps. It’s okay to be a sole proprietorship and use your social security number to get a business card – even if you are just planning on starting your own business at some point. I do have several LLCs, so I used my EIN, but many people have gotten this deal with their own personal name as their business name and SSN.
Just remember, business credit cards generally have higher APRs and less consumer protections, so you may not want to use it as your every day card. But for an additional 75,000 AA miles, I just couldn’t say no!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees