And the Winner of Dine With TPG is …
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
“I’m going with Adour because it’s one of the 3 listed as ‘Top Class’… TPG strikes me as the type to enjoy ‘the finer things’ in life :)”
Well, I do certainly like the finer things in life, but I chose Adour primarily because I can also earn Starwood Preferred Guest points for the dine! My name is The Points Guy after-all and I love a good triple dip. I’ll get my British Airways points for using my BA Visa, the $50 statement credit for the Michelin promo and then Starwood points since the St. Regis is a Starwood hotel and they allow you to earn points for dines, even if you aren’t staying at the hotel. For more info on getting points for hotel dines, check out this post.
But wait – there’s also a second winner.
Sally Lee a.k.a editorladySally tweeted me with an offer I couldn’t refuse:
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.