American Express -> British Airways 50% Transfer Bonus Still Live
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Offer expired August 4, 2011.
In case you missed out on transferring your Membership Rewards points to British Airways, the bonus is still active, even though it was supposed to end today.
I’m sure it will be taken down at some point, but get in soon if you want the bonus. In general, I think this is a great deal.
(Hat tip TPG reader Angel)
Reminder: Last Chance to Take Advantage of 50% BA Bonus
Amazing Deal: 50% British Airways Transfer Bonus
What is a Better Deal: Delta or British Airways 50% Transfer Bonus
How to Book a Partner Award on Britishairways.com
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.