3,000 Hyatt Point Bonus for Every 3 Nights Until September 30
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
There have been some airline mile specific Hyatt promos announced recently, like 1,000 British Airways miles a night, but today a reader emailed me a 3,000 Hyatt point bonus for every 3 night promo, which I think is more lucrative. Max bonus of 30,000 Hyatt points. Register here.
Update: It looks like there is a 5,000 points per three nights. Register here. Hat tip TPG reader Alex. I was also able to register for this- this should be interested to see which I actually get! I’d love to get both! :-)
“Discover Possibilities with 3,000 Bonus Points
Start earning bonus points toward your next dream vacation after every three nights.
- Register today1 by providing your Hyatt Gold Passport™ number
- Earn 3,000 bonus points after every 3 eligible nights through September 30, 2011
- Take advantage of it multiple times and earn up to 30,000 bonus points”
It says it is targeted, but it accepted my registration, which is nice since I’ll be staying at Hyatt hotels over the Star Mega Do.
I’d much rather see a Faster Free Nights promotion (free night for every 2 stays), but I’ll take all the bonus points I can get!
Hat tip TPG reader Matt!
Remember: Sapphire Preferred Points transfer 1:1 to Hyatt, so the Sapphire Preferred card nets 53,500 Hyatt points (when 7% points dividend is factored in) and the fee is waived the first year.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.