1,000 Amex Points for Aloft, Element and Four Points Stays
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: This is actually a promo for Membership Rewards points. You must pay with a Membership Rewards linked card (Platinum, Premier Rewards Gold, Gold, Green – not a Starwood Amex, for example).
Starwood Preferred Guest is offering 1,000 bonus American Express Membership Rewards points when you stay at Aloft, Element and Four Points by Sheraton from August 10 to November 15, 2011. Registration required.
To be eligible to earn bonus points, you must be enrolled in the Membership Rewards program at the time of stay and you must charge your stay on an eligible, enrolled American Express Card. Ineligible rates include but are not limited to, internet wholesale rates (such as third party online travel agents), traditional wholesale rates or contracted rooms. Must be a Member of Starwood Preferred Guest to qualify and be 18 years of age or older.
This is a decent promotion, especially since it’s pretty quiet right now on the hotel promotion front. I’m hoping for some good fall promotions to be announced soon.
Hat tip TPG reader W. Chris!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.