Update on the LRA Paid Hotel Surveys
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
In May and June I wrote about the opportunity to get up to $250 for simple surveys on your hotel stays. I know it sounded too good to be true, but I personally vouched for the company because I knew the CO – he is the father of my best friend growing up.
TPG readers submitted about 500 surveys, which means collectively you will get paid nearly $50,000!
Some of you have been reaching out lately that you haven’t received payment or heard from LRA. Here’s the deal: they aren’t the most responsive with emails, but they are sending out payments (sorry if it’s a little past the one month timeframe they originally agreed on). I know for a fact they sent a bunch out recently and more will be going out July 22 (this Friday). If you don’t get a check within the next two weeks and you are concerned about it – don’t freak out, just email me and I’ll handle it.
This was a new experiment for me – I generally don’t “pimp” my readership out, but this seemed like a very mutually beneficial opportunity. If you participated, please feel free to comment below on your thoughts and whether you’d do it again if given the opportunity.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.