(Targeted) Earn up to 35,000 Bonus British Airways Miles on Transatlantic Flights
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
British Airways is running a bonus miles promotion for trips booked until September 28, 2011 (registration link). It is a targeted promotion, but you might as well try registering if you have any transatlantic Oneworld traffic coming up!
Your search for up to 35,000 bonus BA Miles is over:
- 15,000 bonus BA Miles for every round-trip booked and flown in World Traveller (economy).
- 25,000 bonus BA Miles for every round-trip booked and flown in World Traveller Plus (premium economy).
- 35,000 bonus BA Miles for every round-trip booked and flown in Club World (business) or First.
Traveling in true style and elegance has rarely been so rewarding. If you act quickly, you can earn an exclusive BA Miles bonus on every qualifying, round-trip flight to London and beyond—that’s in addition to earning 100% of the mileage flown when you travel on British Airways, American Airlines and Iberia.
To earn a bonus in the cabin of your choice, register and book now through September 21, 2011, and travel now through September 28, 2011. As you wing your way somewhere exciting, you could earn as many as 35,000 bonus BA Miles for each qualifying round-trip flight. You can then use BA Miles for reward flights* to nearly 600 destinations worldwide on British Airways or any of our partner airlines.
Terms and conditions apply
- Bonus BA Miles offer applies to existing British Airways Executive Club members residing in the US, Canada, Bermuda or the Caribbean who purchase and fly round-trip on eligible, transatlantic published fares.
- Only select Executive Club members who receive communications about this offer from British Airways are eligible for participation and it is not transferable to any other members. Registration prior to outbound travel is required.
- Member must purchase qualifying, round-trip, published fares on transatlantic flights operated and marketed by British Airways or qualifying, round-trip transatlantic code share services operated by American Airlines or Iberia that must be booked with a British Airways flight number whether booked online at ba.com, through the British Airways Service Centre or through a travel agent. Bonus miles will be awarded based on the booking class purchased.Eligible British Airways transatlantic published fare classes
First: F, A
Club World (Business class): J, C, D, R, I
World Traveller Plus (Premium Economy): W, E, T
World Traveller (Economy): Y, B, H, K, M, L, V, S, N, Q, O, GEligible published American Airlines transatlantic code share fare classes
First: F, P, A
Business class: J, D, I, C, R
Economy: Y, B, H, K, L, M, G, N, S, V, W, Q
Eligible Iberia code share transatlantic published fare classes
Business class: J, C, D, A, I, R
Economy: Y, B, G, H, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, V, S
Flights operated by British Airways subsidiary OpenSkies are not eligible for this offer.
- Member must purchase and fly on a qualifying, transatlantic round-trip ticket to be eligible for the following:
- 35,000 bonus BA Miles for every round-trip purchased and flown in Business or First class
- 25,000 bonus BA Miles for every round-trip purchased and flown in Premium Economy
- 15,000 bonus BA Miles for every round-trip purchased and flown in Economy
- Valid for new bookings made from July 7 – September 21, 2011 for outbound travel July 7 – September 21, 2011 with all travel completed by September 28, 2011.
- To ensure that qualifying flights are tracked, member must provide their Executive Club membership number at time of booking and again at check-in.
- Bonus Miles will be awarded to the account of the travelling Executive Club member within 4 to 6 weeks after qualifying round-trip, transatlantic travel has been posted to the member’s account.
- Offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer, discount coupon, upgrade or free travel award, Consolidator or Wholesale fares, senior citizen discounts, travel agency discounts, child or infant fares, or any travel trade or airline industry discount tickets and cannot be combined with any other BA Miles bonus or promotional offer.
- Bonus BA Miles will be awarded for every eligible, round-trip, transatlantic flight taken during the promotional period.
- Member must pay all applicable surcharges (including airline surcharges), government fees and taxes.
- Tickets must be purchased and issued in the US, Canada, Bermuda or the Caribbean and flights must begin and end in the US, Canada, Bermuda or the Caribbean, only, to be eligible.
- British Airways reserves all rights to limit or withdraw this promotion at any time.
- Full terms and conditions of the British Airways Executive Club apply.
- Other restrictions apply.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.