(Targeted) 5,000 American Express Membership Rewards Points for $100 in Delta Spend
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Amex is offering 5,000 Membership Rewards points if you spend $100 on Delta by October 31, 2011. I was not eligible for this as Platinum Cardholder, but it seems like some Flyertalkers were, so I thought I’d share it. It only take a second to see if you are eligible, so I figured this was worth sharing since it’s a great promo. Click here to enroll – choose the middle box of registering by entering your login information (ignore the RSVP code). Let me know how it goes!
“As an American Express® Cardmember enrolled in the Membership Rewards® program, you’re invited to enroll now to earn 5,000 Membership Rewards points for each Delta Air Lines purchase of $100 or more from July 15, 2011 to October 31, 2011.”
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Bonus points offer valid from 7/15/2011 to 10/31/2011. Cardmember must enroll in promotion by 10/1/2011. To be eligible for bonus points, you must be enrolled in the Membership Rewards® program (“Program”) at the time of purchase, and you must charge your purchase, on an eligible, enrolled American Express Card. To be eligible to receive bonus points, Cardmember’s account must be active and not in default at the time of bonus fulfillment. Balance transfers, Express Cash, Cash Advances, U.S. Savings Bonds transactions, American Express Travelers Cheques, and Gift Cheques do not earn Program points. This bonus points offer is only available with a minimum purchase of $100 for qualifying flights. Only purchases made after the date of enrollment will be eligible for the bonus promotion. Maximum 5,000 bonus points on each single qualifying transaction from date of enrollment to end of promotion. Travel permitted on: Delta Air Lines and Delta Connection carriers.
Bonus points will be credited to your Program account within 8-12 weeks after charges appear on your billing statement. American Express reserves the right to limit or discontinue this promotion at any time and without notification. All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit www.delta.com/skymiles. Taxes and fees for Award Travel are the responsibility of the passenger and must be paid at the time the ticket is booked. Terms and conditions for the Membership Rewards program apply. Visit www.membershiprewards.com/terms or call 1-800-AXP-EARN (297-3276) for more information. American Express Customer Service Department P.O. Box 297817, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33329-7817. Please refer American Express Representative to U534:0001 or Bonus ID 6760.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.