Double Hilton Points or Miles Until September 30, 2011
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
While I wish it would have been more creative, double points or miles isn’t so bad. Sign up here and stay from July 1-Sept 30, 2011. Once you sign up for either points or miles, you cannot switch, so choose wisely!
*And if you choose miles for this promotion, Delta is actually offering triple! Just sign up through the HHonors link to get in on the action. Hat tip to TPG reader “AKold“!*
FYI base Hilton earning is:
- HHonors Points and Variable Miles
Earn 10 HHonors Base points + 1 airline mile per eligible U.S. dollar spent* (except 5 HHonors Base Points and up to 100 miles per stay at Home2 Suites by Hilton)
- HHonors Points and Fixed Miles
Earn 10 HHonors Base points per eligible U.S. dollar spent + 500 miles per stay (100 miles per stay at Hampton Inn, Hampton Inn & Suites and Homewood Suites by Hilton.*) (not a valid earning option with Home2 Suites by Hilton)
- HHonors Points and HHonors Points
Earn 10 HHonors Base points + 5 bonus points per eligible U.S. dollar spent (except 5 HHonors Base Points +2.5 Bonus Points at Home2 Suites by Hilton)
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.