Double Hilton Points or Miles Until September 30, 2011
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
While I wish it would have been more creative, double points or miles isn’t so bad. Sign up here and stay from July 1-Sept 30, 2011. Once you sign up for either points or miles, you cannot switch, so choose wisely!
*And if you choose miles for this promotion, Delta is actually offering triple! Just sign up through the HHonors link to get in on the action. Hat tip to TPG reader “AKold“!*
FYI base Hilton earning is:
- HHonors Points and Variable Miles
Earn 10 HHonors Base points + 1 airline mile per eligible U.S. dollar spent* (except 5 HHonors Base Points and up to 100 miles per stay at Home2 Suites by Hilton)
- HHonors Points and Fixed Miles
Earn 10 HHonors Base points per eligible U.S. dollar spent + 500 miles per stay (100 miles per stay at Hampton Inn, Hampton Inn & Suites and Homewood Suites by Hilton.*) (not a valid earning option with Home2 Suites by Hilton)
- HHonors Points and HHonors Points
Earn 10 HHonors Base points + 5 bonus points per eligible U.S. dollar spent (except 5 HHonors Base Points +2.5 Bonus Points at Home2 Suites by Hilton)
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.