American Express Facebook Promo Credit Already Processed!
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Yesterday I booked a $129 pre-paid Starpicks room at the Sheraton Brooklyn. I then signed up for American Express’ new Facebook promotion where you can get $40 in statement credit for Westin and Sheratons, plus discounts at a handful of retailers (see my post on the topic here).
This morning, I got the following email:
“Dear: Points Guy
Congratulations! You saved on your purchase by using the American Express® Card you linked with Facebook. Expect a statement credit in 3-5 days.
Remember to visit “Amex: Link, Like, Love” at http://aexp.co/amexFB or explore Facebook Places to find more deals and experiences you’ll love from American Express!
See program terms at https://sync.americanexpress.com/facebook/Terms.aspx”
Wow – that was quick. I love a good promotion, but I love good IT and promotion tracking even better!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.