Air Canada 10% Off Promotion Code and First Class Fare Sale
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Until July 7, 2011, Air Canada is offering 10% off one-way and roundtrip flights when you use coupon code SKYTRAX2011.
They are also running an Executive Class (First Class) fare sale for travel until August 31, 2011, so play around with both offers. You can originate in either the US or Canada for the sale.
Coach airfare to and within Canada is very expensive, so you may be able to snag Executive class for pennies more – or even less – than coach. Remember, Air Canada is a Star Alliance member, so you can bank any miles to Continental/United/US Airways, etc. Air Canada also gives lounge access to those flying in Executive Class, which is something most US airlines don’t do (except on transcontinental routes).
I’ve flown Air Canada from LGA to Toronto and Montreal several times and I’m always amazed at their level of service on regional jets. They have in-flight entertainment with free movies versus the Delta and American regional jet tubes that are tiny and uncomfortable. I usually forgo earning Delta miles on the short regional routes because Air Canada is just a better overall experience than the mini CRJ100 regional jets.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.