Air Canada 10% Off Promotion Code and First Class Fare Sale
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Until July 7, 2011, Air Canada is offering 10% off one-way and roundtrip flights when you use coupon code SKYTRAX2011.
They are also running an Executive Class (First Class) fare sale for travel until August 31, 2011, so play around with both offers. You can originate in either the US or Canada for the sale.
Coach airfare to and within Canada is very expensive, so you may be able to snag Executive class for pennies more – or even less – than coach. Remember, Air Canada is a Star Alliance member, so you can bank any miles to Continental/United/US Airways, etc. Air Canada also gives lounge access to those flying in Executive Class, which is something most US airlines don’t do (except on transcontinental routes).
I’ve flown Air Canada from LGA to Toronto and Montreal several times and I’m always amazed at their level of service on regional jets. They have in-flight entertainment with free movies versus the Delta and American regional jet tubes that are tiny and uncomfortable. I usually forgo earning Delta miles on the short regional routes because Air Canada is just a better overall experience than the mini CRJ100 regional jets.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees