792 Free US Airways Dividend Miles via Rebtel
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Rebtel is an international calling service that assigns your international contacts a local telephone number and then charges you lower rates (than regular long distance) for the call. It takes the confusion out of dialing a million numbers or worrying about calling cards to make international calls. It’s actually a pretty unique service and one I’d consider if I didn’t have access to Skype.
What’s most important is that they are currently offering 792 US Airways miles for simply signing up for their free service. It takes about 2 minutes (or less) in total:
First, go to the US Airways Dividend Miles SkyMall here and login with your Dividend Miles number.
Once logged in, do a search for Rebtel and click on the “Save up to 90%…” link.
Then just click sign-up and you are good to go.I really like US Airways and I conservatively value 792 miles at about $15, so I think this is a great deal for such a short time requirement. Check out this post for more information on maximizing US Airways awards.
Hat tip Unroadwarrior!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.