30,000 Bonus Points for 4 Night Ritz-Carlton Stay
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
I haven’t stayed at a Ritz-Carlton for a while, but I have been a member of their frequent guest program since it started. I haven’t paid too much attention, because there haven’t been any stellar, but this new one caught my attention: “Stay 4 or more consecutive nights between July 18 and September 9, 2011, at a participating Ritz-Carlton hotel and receive 30,000 Ritz-Carlton Rewards bonus points that will enhance your future stays. To qualify, please register for this offer between July 7 and August 15, 2011.”
Hat tip Loyalty Traveler!
Q: If I am a Ritz-Carlton Rewards member do I need to register for the promotion?
A: Yes, all Ritz-Carlton Rewards members must register for the promotion by August 15, 2011, in order to qualify for the promotion.
Q: What is a qualified stay?
A: Qualified stays are those made between July 18, 2011 and September 9, 2011, at a participating Ritz- Carlton property. Nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for credit. A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.
Q: If I check in before July 18, 2011 or check out after September 9, 2011, do I still earn credit for that stay?
A: As long as one (1) eligible night occurs during the eligibility earning window (July 18, 2011 – September 9, 2011), a member would earn credit for that stay toward the promotion.
Q: If I am in two rooms at the same time with my family, do both those rooms count toward my bonus stays if I am paying for them both? A: No, only one room per hotel is counted toward a member’s nights or stays during the promotion.
Q: Is there a limit to the number of bonus points I can earn?
A: Members are only eligible to earn a total maximum of 30,000 bonus points during this promotion.
Q: When will the Ritz-Carlton Rewards bonus points appear in my account?
A: The Ritz-Carlton Rewards bonus points will be posted to your account along with the base points earned after your qualifying stay of 4 or more nights.
Q: Do qualifying stays/nights made prior to my registration count toward the promotion?
A: Yes, as long as you register prior to the registration deadline of August 15, 2011 and your previous stays are between July 18, 2011 and September 9, 2011
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees