30,000 Bonus Points for 4 Night Ritz-Carlton Stay
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
I haven’t stayed at a Ritz-Carlton for a while, but I have been a member of their frequent guest program since it started. I haven’t paid too much attention, because there haven’t been any stellar, but this new one caught my attention: “Stay 4 or more consecutive nights between July 18 and September 9, 2011, at a participating Ritz-Carlton hotel and receive 30,000 Ritz-Carlton Rewards bonus points that will enhance your future stays. To qualify, please register for this offer between July 7 and August 15, 2011.”
Hat tip Loyalty Traveler!
Q: If I am a Ritz-Carlton Rewards member do I need to register for the promotion?
A: Yes, all Ritz-Carlton Rewards members must register for the promotion by August 15, 2011, in order to qualify for the promotion.
Q: What is a qualified stay?
A: Qualified stays are those made between July 18, 2011 and September 9, 2011, at a participating Ritz- Carlton property. Nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for credit. A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.
Q: If I check in before July 18, 2011 or check out after September 9, 2011, do I still earn credit for that stay?
A: As long as one (1) eligible night occurs during the eligibility earning window (July 18, 2011 – September 9, 2011), a member would earn credit for that stay toward the promotion.
Q: If I am in two rooms at the same time with my family, do both those rooms count toward my bonus stays if I am paying for them both? A: No, only one room per hotel is counted toward a member’s nights or stays during the promotion.
Q: Is there a limit to the number of bonus points I can earn?
A: Members are only eligible to earn a total maximum of 30,000 bonus points during this promotion.
Q: When will the Ritz-Carlton Rewards bonus points appear in my account?
A: The Ritz-Carlton Rewards bonus points will be posted to your account along with the base points earned after your qualifying stay of 4 or more nights.
Q: Do qualifying stays/nights made prior to my registration count toward the promotion?
A: Yes, as long as you register prior to the registration deadline of August 15, 2011 and your previous stays are between July 18, 2011 and September 9, 2011
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.