Up to 5,000 Bonus Points With the Suntrust Delta Debit Card
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Okay, this may pale in comparison to monster 100,000 point offers we’ve seen lately, but this is a decent option for those who can’t get in on the credit card offers. Debit card deals are few and far between lately, so if you have tarnished/bad credit or you can’t afford a credit inquiry, this may make the most sense.
Suntrust is offering three Delta co-branded debit cards:
1) Delta SkyMiles Classic Check Card – $20 annual fee and 2,500 point sign-up bonus. 1 Skymile for every 2 dollars spent (not recommended)
2) Delta SkyMiles World Check Card – $55 annual fee and 5,000 points sign-up bonus. 1 Skymile for every dollar spent
3) Delta SkyMiles Business Check Card- $55 annual fee and 5,000 points sign-up bonus. 1 Skymile for every dollar spent
If for some reason you can’t sign up online, you can call 1-800-SUNTRUST. It has been reported that they require EIN numbers for small business cards, but you can try to apply as a sole proprietor using your personal SSN.
While this offer isn’t amazing, its an option for those who need to use debit cards for miles. I don’t see the debit card offers getting more lucrative, especially since Chase is discontinuing mileage earning debit cards on July 12, 2011, so I’d hop on this if you are looking for a debit option.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees