More Chances to Earn Up to $250 for Hotel Surveys
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Last month, I wrote about the opportunity to take surveys about your Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott and Starwood hotel stays for cash. Many of you got in on this deal and if you filled out surveys successfully, you should be getting your money soon (around 4 weeks from the date the survey was completed).
The company has been very impressed with the survey results received so far and they need more surveys for Europe/Middle East/Africa and Asia Pacific stays. If you’ve recently stayed at a Starwood/Hyatt/Hilton/Marriott in those regions or you have travel coming up soon, fill out this quick online profile and if you are selected, you’ll get $100 for the first survey and $75 for each additional, up to 3 surveys ($250) total.
These surveys are not that complicated and you can do them regardless of how you paid for your stay – whether points, cash or a mixture of both! As TPG reader Redskin pointed out on the original post – these are way easier and much more lucrative than e-rewards surveys. It may seem “too good to be true,” but I personally know the COO of the company and they are well-respected within the industry.
If you have questions, please read my original post and the comment thread. If you still have questions, feel free to comment below and I’ll ask the rep from LRA to answer.
Disclosure: I do get a small commission for each completed survey – but don’t worry – it doesn’t come out of your share :-)
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.