More Chances to Earn Up to $250 for Hotel Surveys
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Last month, I wrote about the opportunity to take surveys about your Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott and Starwood hotel stays for cash. Many of you got in on this deal and if you filled out surveys successfully, you should be getting your money soon (around 4 weeks from the date the survey was completed).
The company has been very impressed with the survey results received so far and they need more surveys for Europe/Middle East/Africa and Asia Pacific stays. If you’ve recently stayed at a Starwood/Hyatt/Hilton/Marriott in those regions or you have travel coming up soon, fill out this quick online profile and if you are selected, you’ll get $100 for the first survey and $75 for each additional, up to 3 surveys ($250) total.
These surveys are not that complicated and you can do them regardless of how you paid for your stay – whether points, cash or a mixture of both! As TPG reader Redskin pointed out on the original post – these are way easier and much more lucrative than e-rewards surveys. It may seem “too good to be true,” but I personally know the COO of the company and they are well-respected within the industry.
If you have questions, please read my original post and the comment thread. If you still have questions, feel free to comment below and I’ll ask the rep from LRA to answer.
Disclosure: I do get a small commission for each completed survey – but don’t worry – it doesn’t come out of your share :-)
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees