Delta June Birthday Promotion
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you have a June birthday and you plan to fly Delta by the end of July on a paid ticket, you should try registering for their Birthday Promotion.
“Our birthday gifts to you are waiting: You can get 1,500 bonus miles on your next round-trip flight and a $100 e-certificate toward a Delta Vacations® getaway.
First register, then book your round-trip ticket between May 25 and June 30, 2011, and complete your travel by July 31, 2011, to receive your 1,500 birthday bonus miles.”
Things to note:
1) The promotion is targeted
2) To be eligible you have to have opted to receive Skymiles promotions
3) Your birthday must be stored in your Delta profile
4) You don’t have to book a flight after you register. I had a flight already booked, registered and then flew and I still got my bonus miles. Award flights do not count.
5) It has to let you register – if not, don’t get upset or waste your time calling Delta – they rarely budge on targeted promotions.
If your birthday is coming up in another month, I suggest you make sure you have all of the correct information in your profile so you are selected. Every mile counts!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.