Delta July Birthday Promotion
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Delta just announced their targeted promotion for frequent flyers with July birthdays – Register here, and travel between June 23 and August 31, 2011 and get 2,000 bonus Skymiles (not Medallion Qualifying Miles).
To be eligible for these promotions, you have to opt in for Skymiles promotions and have your birthday in your Skymiles profile. If it doesn’t allow you to register, don’t freak out – it is targeted and generally no amount of complaining will get you in on the fun. If you have a July birthday, try registering and if it doesn’t accept your Skymiles number, move on and don’t let it bother you (though I know it doesn’t feel good to be left out!).
Hat tip TPG reader Michelle!
“It’s time to start the celebration!
Our birthday gifts to you are waiting: You can get 2,000 bonus miles on your next round-trip flight and a $100 e-certificate toward a Delta Vacations® getaway.
First register, then book your round-trip ticket between June 23
and July 31, 2011, and complete your travel by August 31, 2011, to receive
your 2,000 birthday bonus miles.”
Eligibility: To participate in this offer, SkyMiles members must register online between June 23 and July 31, 2011. To earn bonus miles, promotional registration is required for each qualified SkyMiles member. Members must register for this offer before taking qualifying flights to be eligible for bonus miles. Only new bookings made within the promotional qualification period will qualify for this bonus offer. This offer is non-transferable and is only eligible for the SkyMiles member receiving this communication directly from Delta Air Lines.
Offer: Members who first register and book travel between June 23 and July 31, 2011, and travel between June 23 and August 31, 2011, will earn 2,000 bonus miles on the first qualifying round-trip flight. A qualifying flight includes any Delta or Delta Connection® carrier flight. Codeshare flights operated by carriers other than the Delta Connection carriers are excluded from this offer. Bonus miles do not count toward Medallion® qualification or Million Miler™ status.
Travel Period: Travel must be between June 23 and August 31, 2011. All travel must be completed by August 31, 2011.
Promotional Reference Code: Please refer Delta customer service representative to 97060512.
Additional Restrictions: Bonus miles will post to the SkyMiles account of the qualifying member 6-8 weeks following the end of travel. Taxes and fees for Award Travel are the responsibility of the passenger and must be paid at the time the ticket is booked. Award Travel seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or in all markets. All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit Membership Guide & Program Rules. Offers void where prohibited by law. Other restrictions may apply. Offers subject to change without notice.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.