Delta July Birthday Promotion
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Delta just announced their targeted promotion for frequent flyers with July birthdays – Register here, and travel between June 23 and August 31, 2011 and get 2,000 bonus Skymiles (not Medallion Qualifying Miles).
To be eligible for these promotions, you have to opt in for Skymiles promotions and have your birthday in your Skymiles profile. If it doesn’t allow you to register, don’t freak out – it is targeted and generally no amount of complaining will get you in on the fun. If you have a July birthday, try registering and if it doesn’t accept your Skymiles number, move on and don’t let it bother you (though I know it doesn’t feel good to be left out!).
Hat tip TPG reader Michelle!
“It’s time to start the celebration!
Our birthday gifts to you are waiting: You can get 2,000 bonus miles on your next round-trip flight and a $100 e-certificate toward a Delta Vacations® getaway.
First register, then book your round-trip ticket between June 23
and July 31, 2011, and complete your travel by August 31, 2011, to receive
your 2,000 birthday bonus miles.”
Eligibility: To participate in this offer, SkyMiles members must register online between June 23 and July 31, 2011. To earn bonus miles, promotional registration is required for each qualified SkyMiles member. Members must register for this offer before taking qualifying flights to be eligible for bonus miles. Only new bookings made within the promotional qualification period will qualify for this bonus offer. This offer is non-transferable and is only eligible for the SkyMiles member receiving this communication directly from Delta Air Lines.
Offer: Members who first register and book travel between June 23 and July 31, 2011, and travel between June 23 and August 31, 2011, will earn 2,000 bonus miles on the first qualifying round-trip flight. A qualifying flight includes any Delta or Delta Connection® carrier flight. Codeshare flights operated by carriers other than the Delta Connection carriers are excluded from this offer. Bonus miles do not count toward Medallion® qualification or Million Miler™ status.
Travel Period: Travel must be between June 23 and August 31, 2011. All travel must be completed by August 31, 2011.
Promotional Reference Code: Please refer Delta customer service representative to 97060512.
Additional Restrictions: Bonus miles will post to the SkyMiles account of the qualifying member 6-8 weeks following the end of travel. Taxes and fees for Award Travel are the responsibility of the passenger and must be paid at the time the ticket is booked. Award Travel seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or in all markets. All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit Membership Guide & Program Rules. Offers void where prohibited by law. Other restrictions may apply. Offers subject to change without notice.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees