Delta Adds Upgrade List Functionality to iPhone App
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Delta has had an iPhone app for a while now, though they just added upgrade list functionality and so far so good. I am actually writing this post from the LAX SkyClub as I wait for my JFK flight and I’ve used the new feature and am impressed so far (though I’m not happy at my current spot on the upgrade list).
First thing I had to do was update the app in the App Store:
I like how it shows names so you can see where your traveling companions also stand. Overall, I’m liking it so far and it’ll save me from opening up my laptop or trying to load delta.com on my iPhone, which always takes a while.
I’d love for the iPhone app to allow me to same day confirm to other flights automatically. What types of things would you like to see in an airline app?
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.