10,000 American Miles for Verizon FiOS Triple Play – No Contract, Two Month Minimum
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Verizon is teaming up with American Airlines and offering 10,000 AA miles for new customers who sign up for their triple play (Voice/Data/TV) packages.
I’m actually in the market for a new internet/cable/phone provider, so I’ve been researching options in NYC and this deal seems good. Unfortunately, I can’t get Verizon in my building, but I’d probably go with this package if I could, mostly because I loathe Time Warner Cable and 10,000 AA miles is a pretty nice perk, too.
This seems like a decent amount of work for 10,000 miles, but if you are going to switch providers anyway, you should look into this and do a price comparison. If you can save money and walk away with some miles, this could make a lot of sense.
American Airlines Registration page
T&C In order for 10,000 AAdvantage miles to be posted to eligible AAdvantage member account, customer must subscribe to a new eligible Voice/Data/TV Triple Play Bundle which includes new FiOS Internet and TV service. After ordering, customer must register for this offer at aadvantageverizonoffer.com. Customer must maintain service for 60 days with no past due balance on account to be eligible to receive mileage reward. New service must be ordered between 6/20/2011 and 8/27/2011, customer must register on aadvantageverizonoffer.com by 8/27/2011, and service must be installed on or before 9/27/2011 in order to qualify. Miles will be posted to Advantage Member Account within 90 days of service activation or within 30 days of registration on website, whichever is later.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees