10,000 American Miles for Verizon FiOS Triple Play – No Contract, Two Month Minimum
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Verizon is teaming up with American Airlines and offering 10,000 AA miles for new customers who sign up for their triple play (Voice/Data/TV) packages.
I’m actually in the market for a new internet/cable/phone provider, so I’ve been researching options in NYC and this deal seems good. Unfortunately, I can’t get Verizon in my building, but I’d probably go with this package if I could, mostly because I loathe Time Warner Cable and 10,000 AA miles is a pretty nice perk, too.
This seems like a decent amount of work for 10,000 miles, but if you are going to switch providers anyway, you should look into this and do a price comparison. If you can save money and walk away with some miles, this could make a lot of sense.
American Airlines Registration page
T&C In order for 10,000 AAdvantage miles to be posted to eligible AAdvantage member account, customer must subscribe to a new eligible Voice/Data/TV Triple Play Bundle which includes new FiOS Internet and TV service. After ordering, customer must register for this offer at aadvantageverizonoffer.com. Customer must maintain service for 60 days with no past due balance on account to be eligible to receive mileage reward. New service must be ordered between 6/20/2011 and 8/27/2011, customer must register on aadvantageverizonoffer.com by 8/27/2011, and service must be installed on or before 9/27/2011 in order to qualify. Miles will be posted to Advantage Member Account within 90 days of service activation or within 30 days of registration on website, whichever is later.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.