100 Free Aeroplan Miles for Free Homehardware.ca Sign-up
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
You can get 100 free Aeroplan miles for simply signing up for free homehardware.ca account. You need to enter a Canadian zip code, so thanks to TPG reader JD for providing R3L 1B7.
One bonus per Aeroplan member. This is a great way to keep your Aeroplan account active since points expire after a relatively short period of 12 months.
Remember, Aeroplan increases their award levels on July 15, 2011, so book your cheap mini-round the world trip before then! These trips can be a great way to use some of your American Express Membership Rewards points, since they transfer instantly at a 1:1 ratio (especially since so many of you were able to bump your sign-up bonus to 100k points for the Amex Platinum, which you may still be able to do, even for new applications).
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.