Openskies Washington DC to Paris Business Class from $1,527 Total Roundtrip
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Openskies is an all-business class airline that flies from NY and Washington, DC to Paris. To celebrate one year of service from DC, they are offering rock-bottom fares. I priced out a Memorial Day trip DC – Paris and it came to $1,527 total, roundtrip which is a pretty incredible deal. Openskies flights earn British Airways Executive Club miles,
however these flight do not earn elite qualifying Tier Pointsand as an Executive Club member, you can earn 120 Tier Points when you travel in our Biz Seat cabin and 180 Tier Points in our Biz Bed cabin. Tier Points allow you to move up through the different levels, enjoying the additional benefits each tier brings.
Beyond being a really good business class trans-Atlantic fare, DC – Paris roundtrip nets 11,583 British Airways miles, which can be redeemed on any Oneworld carrier. One way domestic American Airlines awards start at 12,500 miles and roundtrip on American or Lan to South America is only 40,000 miles roundtrip.
These fares won’t last long, so go here to book by May 20, 2011
1. The Biz Seat airfare displayed above is each way based on roundtrip purchase 7 day advance purchase, min Sat. night stay, non-refundable and subject to availability for outbound travel May 23 – July 9, 2011 and all travel complete by Sept 17, 2011 for new bookings only made May 16 – May 20, 2011. Special offer ends May 20, 2011.
2. Fares do not include government fees and taxes of approximately $123 and a $2.50 September 11th Security Fee. Fares include a fuel surcharge and a security/insurance surcharge both levied by OpenSkies
3. Changes to itineraries booked in Biz Seat are permitted prior to the ticketed departure time of each flight for a fee of $450, subject to availability. The itinerary will be re-priced using fares in effect on the date the ticket is reissued and must meet all rule provisions of the newly ticketed fare.
4. Details of our Best Fare Guarantee can be found here.
5. British Airways Executive Club members can earn BA Miles per the terms and conditions of the Executive Club.
6. Offer can be booked at www.flyopenskies.com, through the OpenSkies Call Center of through your travel agent.
7. If you book through the OpenSkies Call Center, ticket will cost an additional $50 per person. 8. Open to US customers paying in USD only for flight departures originating from the USA.
9. OpenSkies reserves the right to recind this offer at any time.
10. Other significant restrictions may apply.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees