Openskies Washington DC to Paris Business Class from $1,527 Total Roundtrip
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Openskies is an all-business class airline that flies from NY and Washington, DC to Paris. To celebrate one year of service from DC, they are offering rock-bottom fares. I priced out a Memorial Day trip DC – Paris and it came to $1,527 total, roundtrip which is a pretty incredible deal. Openskies flights earn British Airways Executive Club miles,
however these flight do not earn elite qualifying Tier Pointsand as an Executive Club member, you can earn 120 Tier Points when you travel in our Biz Seat cabin and 180 Tier Points in our Biz Bed cabin. Tier Points allow you to move up through the different levels, enjoying the additional benefits each tier brings.
Beyond being a really good business class trans-Atlantic fare, DC – Paris roundtrip nets 11,583 British Airways miles, which can be redeemed on any Oneworld carrier. One way domestic American Airlines awards start at 12,500 miles and roundtrip on American or Lan to South America is only 40,000 miles roundtrip.
These fares won’t last long, so go here to book by May 20, 2011
1. The Biz Seat airfare displayed above is each way based on roundtrip purchase 7 day advance purchase, min Sat. night stay, non-refundable and subject to availability for outbound travel May 23 – July 9, 2011 and all travel complete by Sept 17, 2011 for new bookings only made May 16 – May 20, 2011. Special offer ends May 20, 2011.
2. Fares do not include government fees and taxes of approximately $123 and a $2.50 September 11th Security Fee. Fares include a fuel surcharge and a security/insurance surcharge both levied by OpenSkies
3. Changes to itineraries booked in Biz Seat are permitted prior to the ticketed departure time of each flight for a fee of $450, subject to availability. The itinerary will be re-priced using fares in effect on the date the ticket is reissued and must meet all rule provisions of the newly ticketed fare.
4. Details of our Best Fare Guarantee can be found here.
5. British Airways Executive Club members can earn BA Miles per the terms and conditions of the Executive Club.
6. Offer can be booked at www.flyopenskies.com, through the OpenSkies Call Center of through your travel agent.
7. If you book through the OpenSkies Call Center, ticket will cost an additional $50 per person. 8. Open to US customers paying in USD only for flight departures originating from the USA.
9. OpenSkies reserves the right to recind this offer at any time.
10. Other significant restrictions may apply.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.