Marriott Wailea Beach 4 Day Package for Two for $1,429 on Ruelala.com
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
I’ve been noticing a lot of pretty good package deals on liquidator websites like Rue La La and Gilt lately. However, not all of them are great deals once you factor in hidden taxes/fees/surcharges – plus you generally don’t earn points/elite status when you book these packages. However, if a package is cheap enough, it can be worth it to book even if you don’t get the points.
Today Ruelala.com (invite only, if you need access feel free to use my referral link) is featuring the Marriott Wailea for 4 nights in an Ocean View room, with daily breakfast, a full-size rental car and all taxes included for $1,429 or a total of $357.25 a night all-in. I priced out this same exact room on many dates using their lowest summer promo rate and it came out to about $1,836 for a 4 night stay – and you don’t get any of the other amenities, like the rental car. Overall, I think this is a pretty good deal – especially since there have been a lot of cheap airfares to Hawaii recently.
Four nights in an Ocean View Room with stunning views of the Pacific Ocean from your balcony. Package is valid for two guests only. Dates are available June 1 through December 25, 2011.
- A full-size rental car from Alamo to help you get around the island with ease.
- Daily breakfast for two to prepare you for true Hawaiian bliss.
- All applicable taxes are included.
- A Classic Vacations travel wallet, which includes your itinerary, travel documents, contact information for a Classic Vacations representative, and other helpful items to prepare you for your getaway. Your wallet will be delivered to your home prior to departure.
As with all deals, read the T&C carefully:
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A FINAL SALE ITEM. NO CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS, OR MODIFICATIONS ARE ALLOWED.
Within 24 hours you will receive an e-certificate for three nights in an Ocean View Room at the Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, plus a four-day rental car, daily breakfast, and further instructions on the redemption process. Package is valid for two guests only.
Dates are available June 1 through December 25, 2011. Blackout dates: September 12-15, 2011.
Reservations must be booked by June 17, 2011, and are subject to availability. Members are encouraged to book immediately.
Check-in: After 4PM; Checkout: Before 12PM.
Resort requires a credit card upon check-in to cover incidentals.
Additional charges apply to add-ons supplied by Classic Vacations Advisors.
Air travel is not included. The hotel is accessible via Kahului Airport (OGG).
Purchase price includes all applicable taxes. Gratuities are not included.
E-certificate may not be combined with other discounts, offers, special or promotional rates, or value-added programs.
E-certificates may not be redeemed for cash, gift cards, or gift certificates in whole or in part.
For questions, or to replace a lost certificate, contact your Rue La La Concierge at 1-888-992-LALA (5252).
Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
3700 Wailea Alanui
Wailea, Maui, HI 96753
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.