Cheap Hilton Points on Sale at Noon
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Today’s Daily Getaway deals are heavily discounted Hilton Honors points packages. Normally you can buy Hilton points directly from Hilton for 1 cent per point, but today you can get them for as low as half a cent a point if you use an American Express card to purchase a package.
1) 100,000 HHonors Points for $550, .55 cents/point. ($495 if paid with an Amex card, .5 cents/point)
2) 150,000 HHonors Points for $825, .55 cents/point ($742.50 if paid with an Amex card, .5 cents/point).
3) 250,000 HHonors Points for $1,375, .55 cents/point ($1,237.50 if paid with an Amex card, .5 cents/point).
While Hilton has increased the amount of points needed for awards over the past couple of years, you can still get great value out of buying these packages. Hilton free night awards start at 7,500 points and go up to 50,000 for standard free nights. You can also redeem for Point Stretcher properties, which are hotels that offer 40% less points for free nights. And recently Hilton implemented a points and money option that can help stretch the value of your points.
You can check Hilton award availability online, so I recommend doing that before buying these points if you aren’t familiar with the Hilton program. I also recommend getting your browser ready to go at exactly 12 noon EST, because I have a feeling these packages will sell out very quickly.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees