Cheap Hilton Points on Sale at Noon
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Today’s Daily Getaway deals are heavily discounted Hilton Honors points packages. Normally you can buy Hilton points directly from Hilton for 1 cent per point, but today you can get them for as low as half a cent a point if you use an American Express card to purchase a package.
1) 100,000 HHonors Points for $550, .55 cents/point. ($495 if paid with an Amex card, .5 cents/point)
2) 150,000 HHonors Points for $825, .55 cents/point ($742.50 if paid with an Amex card, .5 cents/point).
3) 250,000 HHonors Points for $1,375, .55 cents/point ($1,237.50 if paid with an Amex card, .5 cents/point).
While Hilton has increased the amount of points needed for awards over the past couple of years, you can still get great value out of buying these packages. Hilton free night awards start at 7,500 points and go up to 50,000 for standard free nights. You can also redeem for Point Stretcher properties, which are hotels that offer 40% less points for free nights. And recently Hilton implemented a points and money option that can help stretch the value of your points.
You can check Hilton award availability online, so I recommend doing that before buying these points if you aren’t familiar with the Hilton program. I also recommend getting your browser ready to go at exactly 12 noon EST, because I have a feeling these packages will sell out very quickly.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.