$75 MasterCard Giftcard Rebate for Priority Club/Intercontinental Hotel Group Weekend Stays
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
From now until August 31, 2011, you can earn a $75 MasterCard giftcard when you stay at a Intercontinental Hotel Group property (Intercontinental, Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites) for two consecutive weekend nights. Register here.
This can also be stacked with their double points and 15k promotions (and any others they decide to run between now and then). I find Priority Club promotions to be dizzying, but lucrative when you pay attention and register for all of them. While this promotion can be lucrative, it also requires some preparation and documentation because you need to mail in a form (which can be found here) in order to get the gift card.
Eligibility: Registration is required in advance of stay. Valid email address is required for registration. Must register on or after May 11, 2011 and book and stay at any IHG brand hotel worldwide on or after May 16, 2011 through August 31, 2011. IHG brands are InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Staybridge Suites and Candlewood Suites. Open to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who have attained the age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence.
A stay is defined as two consecutive weekend nights (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) at the same hotel, regardless of frequency of check-in/out. A stay is qualified when paying qualifying rates, which include most business and leisure rates. Qualifying Room Rates do not include the following reduced room rates: net wholesale individual and group rate, certain package rates, employee discount rate, friends and family rate, crew rate, special discounted contract rates, seasonal worker/crew rate, 50% travel club discount rate, travel industry discount rate, distressed passenger rate, Priority Club Reward Nights/Airline Hotel Reward rate, complimentary hotel stays and any other rates not defined as a Qualifying Room Rate. Also excluded are opaque rates and “name your own price” rates (where hotel name, location and/or rate not visible until after booking is submitted). Guests of an InterContinental Alliance Resort (The Venetian or The Palazzo) must book their qualifying reservation through IHG channels (brand websites, call centers, and GDS) to become eligible. Guests who book in any other way, including directly with The Venetian or The Palazzo or any other hotel, will be ineligible.
One reward (Vacation Pay Prepaid MasterCard®) will be awarded on a qualifying two-night weekend stay booked on or after May 16, 2011 at participating InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo®, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express® and Express by Holiday Inn™, Holiday Inn Club Vacations™, Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites® hotels for U.S. resident stays worldwide between May 16, 2011 – August 31, 2011. Up to four qualified rewards awarded per household during the promotional period. Limit one (1) reward payable per qualifying rebate redemption form per weekend.
Rebate documents required:
1) Copy of registration form 2) Copy of Hotel folio (bill) 3) Rebate redemption form Submit rebate redemption form along with copies of the other required documents as stated above to the address shown on the rebate redemption form. Rebate redemption form must be postmarked no later than September 30, 2011.
The Vacation Pay Prepaid MasterCard is not redeemable for cash or usable at any ATM. Terms and Conditions apply to the card. Subject to applicable law, a monthly maintenance fee of $3 (USD) applies, but is waived for the first six months after the card is issued. The card is issued by MetaBankTM pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated.
Offer valid only on purchase of hotel room nights at IHG brand hotels as stated above. Your rebate rights cannot be transferred. Keep copies of all materials submitted: originals will not be returned. Warning: Fraudulent submission could result in federal prosecution under mail fraud statutes (Title 18, USC Sections 1341 & 1342). Your reward will be mailed within 6-8 weeks after receipt of all correct forms. If you have not received your reward within 10 weeks, visit www.ihgrebate.com or call 1-800-318-7972.
Reward will be returned to the name and address designated on the required rebate form (U.S. addresses only) and will be fulfilled in U.S. dollars via a prepaid MasterCard card. Claims postmarked after applicable dates, incomplete or illegible submissions, counterfeit copies of forms or receipts, and duplicate submissions will be rejected. IHG is not responsible for loss of rebate forms or rewards due to lost or misdirected mail or for illegible entries. Good for actual purchases by end users only; excludes resellers and distributors of products and their families. Limit one reward per person, receipt, household, family or address per qualifying weekend stay. IHG reserves the right to request additional information regarding this claim.
For full rebate details, and to download rebate form, go to: www.ihg.com/vacationpay.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.