The May Delta 2,000 Mile Birthday Bonus is Now Live
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you were born in May, Delta may have a bonus for you. You can get 2,000 miles on your next round-trip flight when you book by May 31, 2011 and travel by June 30, 2011. This is targeted, but it should work if your birthday is in your SkyMiles profile and you opt-in for marketing promotions. Registration link here.
Hat tip to TPG reader Athan!
GET READY TO GET AWAY
YOUR BIRTHDAY GIFTS MAKE IT POSSIBLE.
It’s time to start the celebration!
Our birthday gifts to you are waiting: You can get 2,000 bonus miles on your next round-trip flight and a $100 e-certificate toward a Delta Vacations® getaway.
First register, then book your round-trip ticket by May 31, 2011 and complete your travel by June 30, 2011 to receive your 2,000 birthday bonus miles.
Then take a look at all that Delta Vacations offers and start planning your next great getaway. Use your birthday e-certificate to save $100 on a Delta Vacations getaway to over 250 of the most popular destinations. What’s more, when you book a Delta Vacations getaway you can earn up to another 7,500 bonus miles, in addition to credited flight miles on that trip.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.