The May Delta 2,000 Mile Birthday Bonus is Now Live
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you were born in May, Delta may have a bonus for you. You can get 2,000 miles on your next round-trip flight when you book by May 31, 2011 and travel by June 30, 2011. This is targeted, but it should work if your birthday is in your SkyMiles profile and you opt-in for marketing promotions. Registration link here.
Hat tip to TPG reader Athan!
GET READY TO GET AWAY
YOUR BIRTHDAY GIFTS MAKE IT POSSIBLE.
It’s time to start the celebration!
Our birthday gifts to you are waiting: You can get 2,000 bonus miles on your next round-trip flight and a $100 e-certificate toward a Delta Vacations® getaway.
First register, then book your round-trip ticket by May 31, 2011 and complete your travel by June 30, 2011 to receive your 2,000 birthday bonus miles.
Then take a look at all that Delta Vacations offers and start planning your next great getaway. Use your birthday e-certificate to save $100 on a Delta Vacations getaway to over 250 of the most popular destinations. What’s more, when you book a Delta Vacations getaway you can earn up to another 7,500 bonus miles, in addition to credited flight miles on that trip.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees